All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Added missing
getfunction to fetch metadata values using
- Added missing dependencies
- Anonymous support using zkSNARK.
metafield has a more lax typing.
- SDK version added to election metadata.
- Added new function
changeElectionCensusto change the election census dynamically.
- Added new helper function
formatUnitsfor formatting big decimals values.
- New types defined in
VocdoniCensus3Clientwith some additional documentation.
- Added new field
symbolto summary token list in Census3.
- Added new field
sizeto token information in Census3 as number of token holders.
- Error codes coming from the API.
InvalidElectiontype for invalid elections.
estimateElectionCostfunction in client for estimating election cost.
calculateElectionCostfunction in client for calculating the exact election cost.
- New API wrappers for general chain information.
InvalidElectiontype instead of throwing.
- CSP elections use the URI and public key from the election census defined at creation.
IVoteTypein an election for creating quadratic, approval and ranked elections.
- Census3 integration
metaparameters to election metadata
- Minor helper functions
- Added some new information to API endpoints
- Unlocked rollup version
personal_signprovider call bug for certain environments
- Fix type error in
- Fixed internal
SetAccountTxnonce when creating transactions
generateRandomWalletfunction for assigning a random Wallet to the client
isInCensusdoesn't accept census type because censuses with public keys are removed
- Refactored account methods to return new
- Ability to create censuses using public keys
- Custom error handling (WIP)
votesLeftCountchecks if user is in census.
hasAlreadyVoted()returns the vote id or null if the account hasn't voted.
- Increased time for transaction confirmation due to block time increase.
vocdoni/protolibrary to version
maxCensusSizeto the election creation.
ElectionStatusincludes new values
READYis removed an only used internally.
- Election description changed from mandatory to optional.
fetchElectionsaccepts no account and returns all elections in the chain.
fetchAccountInfoaccepts arbitrary account to retrieve information.
fetchElectionsfunction to fetch all elections based on a given account
weightfields for offchain census.
0.0.4-alpha - 2023-03-01
- Credential service provider integrated
- Custom retry attempts and time for transactions waiting functionality
votesLeftCountfunction for checking how many times a user can submit a vote
- New API requests added for chain information
streamUriare no longer mandatory when creating an election.
- No more 400 error status HTTP requests when asking for a non-confirmed transaction
maxValueproperty fixed in election data
0.0.3-alpha - 2023-01-31
- Functionality to check if a user is in census
- Functionality to check if a user has already voted
- Functionality to check if a user is able to vote
- Export UMD version via
- Deterministic Wallet generation from arbitrary data
voteIdwhen submitting vote instead of the transaction hash.
Bufferimports for bundle
- Bundling & export issues
0.0.2-alpha - 2022-12-20
- Staging environment options for API and Faucet
- Functionality to end, pause, cancel and continue an election
- Fixed proof check using public key when signer is from type
- Use voting endpoint instead of generic submitTx.
- Naming for client initialization options changed.
- There are now the new
PublishedElectionclasses which extend from the abstract
fetchElectionaccepts an election id.
0.0.1-alpha - 2022-12-01
- First unstable version of the SDK for testing purposes
Was this helpful?